Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Day In The Park


I had so much fun with my Senior Rep, Julia Grace! We explored Reynolda Gardens on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and I honestly don't think I could have picked a more perfect day or perfect model.

 Julia Grace acted like a pro-she knew just how to give me both the serious, smoldering eye look and the care free smile. I am always super impressed with all of my clients when I see their ease in front of the camera because I know if I was in front of the camera I would look super awkward and not know what to do!
 {Isn't that so ironic?}
I imagine that everyone maybe watches marathons of America's Next Top Model or something before their session. ;)

Either way, this girl made my job a breeze!

See, this is her "serious" look. I looooove her necklace! Purple is my favorite color .
And here's her to-die-for natural smile :) So beautiful!

This stone bridge is so pretty, I knew right away that I wanted to get it in some shots!
 It goes over a waterfall that has seen better days but it's still pretty cool.


I think she had as much fun as I did--I'm so glad that she chose me to capture this awesome time in her life. 

I can't wait to meet some new Juniors & Seniors in High School and photograph them! There is still plenty of time to get those sessions in even if you are a Senior now and are getting ready to graduate in a few months. {Yay, You!}
And with the warm weather rapidly approaching, now is the perfect time to book those sessions! 

You can check out my pricing on my website  {click "The Investment" tab} and I would recommend going with the Full Session so that you have plenty of time to change outfits and locations. Want a more urban feel to your photographs? Downtown Winston-Salem offers some amazing backdrops and I'm itching to take a Senior to those locations! 

Please feel free to e-mail with any questions you may have!

No comments: