Monday, February 18, 2013

Newborn {and Not-So-Newborn} Sessions

Are you pregnant? Or know someone that is pregnant? Or do you have a cutie-patootie newborn in your arms right now? Or maybe even a not-so-new-born kiddo? 

Well, aren't you lucky because I LOVE kids! They are seriously some of my favorite models :)




At the beginning of the year, I introduced a brand new package that offers a fantastic deal to all the mama-to-be's out there, The Bump & Baby! You can read all about what that session(s!!) entails on my website (click on The Investment tab and scroll down until you see The Bump & Baby). 

But maybe you didn't have the time (or the energy) to try to plan a session while you were pregnant. That's okay, too! Let's get together after your little one has made his/her grand arrival! 

My Full Session is perfect for newborns and can take place in the comfort of your own home 
(newborn sessions are the only session that I currently offer indoors).

What does a newborn session look like with me? 
Well, let me show you!





 There's a whole lot of mama & baby snuggling going on.


Lots of kisses!


And enjoying the small little details that make babies so awesome, like their teeny-tiny hands...



....and itty-bitty feet!


With me, there is none of those super posed newborn shots (don't get me wrong, I do love those, they are adorable, it's just not my style.). 

I take a more life-style approach. I'm there for the nursing, for the diaper changes, for the cryings, for the comfortings, for the sleeping.

 I'm there for the real-life moments that go so quickly.

But maybe you were still too busy to plan a newborn shoot and your baby is now not quite a newborn yet...I do that, too!


My point is, it is never too late to plan a session with me!

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or if you are ready to schedule your session and I look forward to watching your family grow!

No comments: