Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Brian & Amber sitting in a tree...

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!


Look at this adorable couple! They are so stinkin' cute!
 Before I showed off a few from their Wedding, I wanted to share some from their Engagement Session back in September, 2012.

We did the session at the High Point Public Library {at their suggestion} and while the location was not my norm {as I generally prefer outdoors for all of my sessions}, I was so happy with the end result and was glad that they introduced me to a different type of environment. This library was actually extremely ideal and with it's open floor plan and huge windows, it still allowed me to use the natural light that is my signature style. 


























 Thankfully, the library allowed us to get there early before they opened on a Saturday morning because, let me tell you, it was like a bus let off at the stroke of 12 and there was a crowd pouring in through the doors. This allowed Amber & Brian to have a more intimate session with out that awkwardness when strangers are staring at you having your picture taken ;)

One last picture from the Engagement Session before I share a few from the Wedding...

Brian & Amber brought the new year in right by tying the knot on January 5, 2013 at The Historic Brookstown Inn in Downtown Winston-Salem, North Carolina. 


I was pretty excited about this-it seemed like an awesome venue! So pretty and lots of exposed brick and cool details. 

Amber and the ladies got ready in one of the rooms..I love how it takes an army to get the Bride in her dress-such camaraderie to get the job done :)



Brian was, of course, cool as a cucumber the entire time beforehand.
 If he was anxious, he sure didn't show it!
And so handsome, too! 
{I am a sucker for a man in a suit *ahem* dear husband of mine, are you reading this?! ;) }


Amber striking a pose-she was glowing the entire day!


Their first dance as husband and wife <3


And, finally, I'll leave you with this one of the gorgeous couple..one of my faves.


Amber & Brian..if you're reading this, there is a lot more where these came from, just wanted to give you a little preview while I am still editing away at them. 

Oh, and Happy 10 day Anniversary as husband & wife :)

No comments: