Sunday, January 13, 2013

Senior Rep Event!

I am excited to announce Marci Bruno Photo's First Annual Senior Rep Event!

What's that all about, you say? Here's the deal: 

From now until February 6th, 20120, (2) very lucky Junior/Rising Senior's {attending High School in Winston-Salem, Clemmons, High Point, Kernersville or Greensboro} will have the opportunity to receive a complimentary Senior Session from me! These sessions will take place in March/April of 2013.


Senior Session's are a fun way to express your personality and are often used in your Senior Yearbook. The session is taken at an outdoor location of your choice and I strongly encourage my Seniors to incorporate your favorite clothes & props.


Here's  what these complimentary sessions include:

*45 minute session at an outdoor location
{need help thinking of a place? I definitely have my favorites so I can certainly help you decide!}
*On-line gallery of your images for you to view, order and share
*25% off your entire print order
{you can find my print price list on my website here 
click "The Investment" and scroll down to "a la carte pricing"}
*Custom Facebook banner with up to 3 of the photographs 
*Custom Facebook profile picture
*24 Wallets of (1) image to give to your friends 
{These wallets will have my contact information on them}


What you have to do:

E-mail me...NOW!
 I am only offering this to (2) people. The first two who e-mail me and qualify will receive these sessions and products listed above. 
You must be a Junior/Rising Senior in High School.
{Please note that anyone under 18 must have a parent sign a contract and be present at the session}


Why am I giving these two sessions away? 
I love photographing Seniors-they are always a lot of fun. I am excited to photograph more of them this season but I need your help to find them for me :)

As a Senior Rep for me, your job would be to spread the word! 
Tell all your friends about it, show them the pictures, give them my information. Every friend that is referred by one of my Senior Reps will receive a special deal, too..25% off their own Session {Mini or Full}, as well as 25% off of any print order-just by mentioning your name!

Oh, and if you refer (5) friends who book sessions with me, YOU get a $20 gift card!


So, hurry up!

E-mail me
with any questions or if you would like to claim one of these spots!

{Feel free to share this post if you know someone who you think might be interested :) }

No comments: