Friday, March 18, 2011

Macro Friday

I have been pretty much obsessed with flowers this week..and I don't see this obsession stopping any time soon.  I even made a Flower Power themed Treasury on Etsy this week..it is FULL of gorgeous flowery things, go check it out and show some love to talented independent artists!  You can see it HERE.  What?..you've never heard of/been on Etsy before??  Oh, you poor thing..go..NOW!..
 and check out Etsy--it is awesome and you will surely become addiccted to looking/buying/fantasizing about all of the lovely things that are on there.

Anyway, here's one more flower pic for this week.
This is from my peach tree that I planted last October.  I wasn't even sure what a peach tree looked like (it was a mere twig when I planted it)..I sure didn't know that it would have pretty pink flowers on it and I am super excited to see some getting ready to bloom!

Have a great weekend Ya'll!



6 comments:

Dhemz said...

awwwwww...totally gorgeous! I like it...spring it is! mine is up too!

Ashley Sisk said...

That is incredibly beautiful. I love the depth of field.

Stefanie Brown said...

Cool shot!

Jamie H said...

Love the pastel colors of this photo! Definitely spring-like!

Ray said...

Beautiful photo!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Love it.