Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Gallery Opening!

I am super excited about a new art gallery, The Red Dog Gallery, that will be opening up at the end of November in downtown Winston-Salem at 606 Trade Street. The Art for Arts Sake Group , which I have been involved with for the past 6 months, will be pioneering this wonderful space and I am lucky enough to be showcasing 9 of my original matted photographs there.
Woo hoo!
Abstract Ice



St. Francis of Assisi



Mausoleum


Reflections


Bird in Flight



Chinatown II


Seagulls I



A rose by any other name

P.S. There is another Photo Hunt Challenge going on during the month of November! Go ahead and sign up!

P.P.S. I've added more to my Etsy Shop..please stop by and browse my photos! All photographs are available in additional sizes, with mat board if desired and are available as folded notecards..you can e-mail me for a price sheet.

No comments: