Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Special Spring Sessions Now Available!

 Alright, Folks, after me talking about Reduced Rate Sessions for weeks now, I am finally ready to let you in on all the details! At first, I was going to call them "Mommy & Me" sessions..but I didn't want to leave Dad out if he wanted to join in on the fun..so they are officially "Special Spring Sessions" which will run at this special reduced-rate price through out the month of May, only.

The Details:
*Session must be booked during the month of May
They do not necessarily have to be scheduled for this month. If you would like to "hold" your session for the future, you must pay in full this month and you may schedule your session anytime in the next 6 months.

*30 minute outdoor session at a location of your choice

*10 edited digital images in color & black/white
which will be made available to you through download

*Private On Line Gallery
to view and share you images...and order prints if you would like!

$80


Guys {and Gals!}, that's $45 off the cost of my regular Mini-Session! This is a great deal and you are sure to get some great memories captured of your family. 


Hey, did you remember that Mothers Day is right around the corner??! May 12th to be exact. Gifting one of these sessions to your mother or wife {or friend!} is PERFECT! I would say that most women have very few pictures of their families with THEM in the picture..since they are usually the ones taking the picture. 

Myself, included!
Isn't that a shame? Let's remedy that!

Gift Certificates are available!


If you follow me on Facebook, then you know that I have been experimenting with Superhero Sessions lately and, boy, have they been fun! Oh don't you worry, I will be bringing the emblem and cape to all sessions from now on!

{And bubbles..lots and lots of bubbles!}



Remember, this price is ONLY good for this month. You must book for this month or pay in full to secure the price for a date within the next 6 months.

And I know that I showcase a lot of young kiddos on here but don't you worry I cater to all families!

E-mail me to secure this price and your date!

marcibrunophotography@gmail.com



No comments: