Monday, February 28, 2011

Macro Monday

Well, hello there bloggy world! 
I feel like I have been away from here forever..but I suppose it's only been 4 days since my last post.
  I enjoyed a family weekend with my husband and daughter, enjoying the sunshine
(helllloooooo 75 degree weather! I missed you! And won't you please stick around for a while?!)
 and I also discovered that I am awesome at bocce...who would have thought? 

I love to start my week off with a little Macro Monday! 
Mmm...looks refreshing-right??
My afternoon snack.
Because I have run out of girl scout cookies.

Happy Monday, Ya'll!



4 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Awesome shot-

Karen said...

Yummy and a great shot.

Bethany said...

Great macro! I love oranges! :)

Em said...

Oooh Cool! Feels old and fresh at the same time :)