Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holidays are [almost] here!

Thanksgiving is right around the corner (and if you need inspiration for that..head on over to the latest Treasury that I created on Etsy! ) and that means that the whirlwind that is the holiday season is upon us. I usually just pick up some holiday cards from the convenience stores ..quick, easy and cheap..but this year will mark the 1st year that we will be an official family with mommy, daddy, and baby so I think we should do something special.


Like customized, cutie-pie photo cards from Shutterfly! I've used Shutterfly to make photo books and prints so I already know that their quality is great. In anticipation of getting things started early this year, I just got finished taking a look at all their designs (the possibilities are endless!..folded greeting cards, flat stationary cards, flat photo cards..designs, collages, black and white, color..). Here are a couple of my fave designs..







I'm loving all the fun fonts, vintage-like designs and happy colors! As if figuring out which card is my most fave wasn't the hardest part..after I do that, I have to decide which pics of baby girl and fam should grace the front (which is why I'm leaning towards a card with multiple photos..I just can't decide on just one!).

Some helpful links to get you started:

Check out some of your card options here and here

Upload your photos onto Shutterfly here

Good luck choosing a holiday card!


Oh, and fyi, if you have a blog, then you can even get 50 FREE holiday cards from Shutterfly!!! If that doesn't get you excited for the holiday season, I don't know what will! Go here to sign up!


No comments: