Eeeek--I've been a bad blogger/photographer this week. A few of the days this week I barely even picked up my camera..I really just snapped a shot so that I wouldn't miss a day and you can tell that by the quality of my photographs in this weeks collage. But-oh well. I hope that inspiration and motivation strikes me for this week and I get back into the creative spirit.
P.S. I just realized that on my Week 3, I labeled it 2010 (which I guess no one else noticed 'cause no one told me!)--ha ha..get with the program, Marci!
Anyway..this is my week:
22. 1/22/11 ; 1:13 pm Right after lunch, which is evidenced by what's left on her face. Love her big smile.
23. 1/23/11 ; 12:11 pm Chopping up some peaches for my daughter. You can see an edited version of this shot HERE.
24. 1/24/11 ; 1:15 pm Is anyone else excited about all the Valentines & Easter candy that is in the stores already?! My 1st Cadbury Egg of the season..
25. 1/25/11 ; 7:30 pm This is my turtle, Timmy. He's a Red Earred Slider and pretty darn cool.
26. 1/26/11 ; 7:37 am Reflections of a tree in a puddle of water. You can see more reflection photos HERE.
27. 1/27/11 ; 7:07 am I am not happy about this shot at all. But it's the only pic I took that day, so there!
28. 1/28/11 ; 2:31 pm Pretty kitty just hanging out.
Hope Ya'll had a great week..can't wait to see everyone else's week in pictures!
I'm linking up to Naptime Momtog and...