Jan. 8-14 '11
1. 1/8/11 ; 4:36 pm Baby girl's mouth is getting full of teeth, which means plenty of slobber and chewing/biting. Ouch.
2. 1/9/11 ; 3:19 pm I had originally taken this photograph to be used HERE..but didn't. I like this picture because I am wearing my most favorite pants and boots, both of which are so worn in and comfy that they are getting holes in them. It will be a sad day when I finally have to throw them out..
3. 1/10/11 ; 11:02 am I swear my husband has the magic touch.. Morning naptime for little miss Seraphina. A sleeping baby is the sweetest. And of course Simba the cat had to come up and snuggle too.
4. 1/11/11 ; 12:23 pm Seraphina all bundled up for the latest snow storm that we had.
5. 1/12/11 ; 5:34 pm Patches the cat just hanging out.
6. 1/13/11 ; 3:55 pm One of my favorites this week. You can see a bigger, edited version HERE.
7. 1/14/11 ; 8:55 am I took this pic right after I took THIS one. I know it's not an extraordinary picture of an apple but I do loooove granny smith apples, so there.